Automotive Technology & Repair Program
Today's leading repair garages look more like computer labs than auto repair shops. Our auto mechanic school train you to use computers to diagnose and solve engine and alignment problems.
What will you be expected to learn (and perform!) in our mechanic school training program?
- Shop Safety
- Engine Repair
- Struts & Shocks
- Exhaust System
- Axles, Brakes & Rotors
- Front Brakes & Rear Drum Brakes
- Vehicle Specifications
- Writing Work Orders
- Measurement & Math
- Electronic Diagnosis & Testing
- Mechanical & Electronic Blue Print Reading
- Leadership & Profitability
- Quality System Management
- Process Waste Stream Reduction
- Preventative Maintenance
What do you get as a graduate from our Automotive Tech Program?
1. PA State & Emission License
2. $2,500 Tools & Large Tool Cart
3. Customer Service Training
4. Mentoring and instruction in resume writing, interviewing skills, and job hunting
5. Full-time staff recruiters dedicated to finding you satisfactory employment
Why should you enroll in our Automotive Classes ?
- Hands-on education designed to train you for a fulfilling career in automotive technology & repair.
- Complete your training in as little as six months (day classes) or eight months (evening).
- Low program costs make the program very affordable.
- Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
- Experienced ASE Certified instructors (check out our faculty!)
- An internship in a real workplace is part of our curriculum.
- Job placement services are provided free of charge to all graduates.
- PTTI is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- PTTI is accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Alumni receive lifetime re-education on any facet of education received from PTTI.
What's better than working with your hands all day repairing a suspension, brake system, exhaust component or an electrical problem, and then going home with the satisfaction that you put that vehicle back on the road? Nothing, except getting paid great money to do it right! By completing our Auto Mechanic Certification Program, AND you'll get paid to do what you love afterwards.
Quit revving your engines. Show the world what you can really do. PTTI is Philadelphia's Auto Mechanic Training Institute to choose!
Grants, and Financial Aid are available for those who qualify: Talk to an Admissions Representative
We help you with Resume Writing & Interviewing as well as Job Placement Assistance even before graduation.
PTTI alumni receive lifetime support from the PTTI Community!